This is a very informative video from “BRIGHT SIDE” about the benefits of walking. This clearly demonstrates that one does not need to engage in strenuous exercise to realize benefits.
Here is the summary of walking benefits offered by BRIGHT SIDE . . .
- Walking prevents the early onset of dementia, reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease and improves your overall mental well-being by reducing stress and releasing endorphins.
- Get on the road to improve vision and protect your eyes now from potential problems, such as glaucoma, in the future.
- Walking is no less effective than running when it comes to the prevention of heart disease and stroke.
- Walking is an aerobic exercise, which means that it increases oxygen flow in the bloodstream and helps eliminate toxins and waste, which is great for your lungs.
- Walking for exercise is a surprisingly more effective way to prevent diabetes than running is.
- Just half an hour of walking every day not only lowers the risk of developing colon cancer but also improves digestion and regulates bowel movements.
- Just 10,000 steps a day can be just as effective as a full-blown workout at the gym, especially if you add some intervals or uphill walking.
- Walking can provide more joint mobility, prevent the loss of bone density, and even reduce the risk of fractures.
- Walking is a real life-saver for those who experience back pain during more challenging high-impact exercises.
- Walking improves depression symptoms in patients with MDD, just imagine how easily it could help us cope with just feeling down or exhausted.
- Keep in mind the FIT formula. It stands for Frequency (how often), Intensity (how fast), and Time (for how long).
The BRIGHT SIDE YouTube channel offers a variety of helpful and entertaining videos.
How to activate your body's “Reboot Switch” that flips on a fat burning inferno so you can finally achieve your weight loss goals!
When you get your free copy of “BodyReboot: Ignite Your Metabolism, Quickly Shed Weight & Eat Your Way to Health” . . . You'll see exactly why you should NOT cut calories & deprive yourself. You'll also understand why excess exercise can actually hurt your weight loss.